Mungkin

3/24/11

u broke my heart


did u remember that we always together ? that evryday we met .
haish . evry sec i keep my love on u . evry min i kept thnkg of u .
but to forget u . take a long time .
i dnt know why so hard to kept u away . u always in my mind . even i wanna close my eyes for moment .
sometimes i mumbling like u right beside me . like u always with me .
did u realize that ?
i know u can feel it too . and i know that u alwys thnkg of me too . dont lied . i know u better than other girls .
but every single words that u said to me . HURT .
now i know that u never won't me back . what ? nyesal ?

haha i should expect from earlier . go back to them . i'm no longer u have to love . i'm just ur past .
u got ur world back . i admit that all my fault . but now , here u go .
u always do like that rite ? this what u want .
i kept as my memories . THANKS FROM US

No comments:

Post a Comment